IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND DATES
- Registration is ONLINE ONLY at http://whittierpto.org/index.php/wise-registration/.
- Registration opens Tuesday, March 5 and ends Friday, March 15.
- All scholarship requests MUST be received by Wednesday, March 13.
- Register by Wednesday, March 13 to save $10/class.
- All classes are eligible for cancellation due to low registration.
THE LINE UP
|Day||Time||Class||Grades||Duration||Price (Early Bird/Regular)|
No class: 5/27
|3:15 – 4:15||Toyology||2-5||8 classes||$120/$130|
|Science Lab||K-2||8 classes||$125/$135|
|Let’s Get Crafty||2-5||8 classes||$125/$135|
|Clay Play||K-5||8 classes||$125/$135|
|Chicago Edge Soccer||K-3||8 classes||$85/$95|
No class: 4/2
|3:15 – 4:15||Yoga Kids||K-5||8 classes||$120/$130|
|Kitchen Wizards||K-5||8 classes||$125/$135|
|Jr. Engineers||K-2||8 classes||$125/$135|
|Multi-Sport Madness (Younger Kids)||K-2||8 classes||$120/$130|
|NEW! Colored Pencil Kids||K-5||8 classes||$110/$120|
|2:45 – 4:15
(note: 1.5 hour class)
|Actor’s Garden||K-5||9 classes||$150/$160|
|Multi-Sport Madness (Older Kids)||3-5||9 classes||$190/$200|
|NEW! Lego STEM FUNdamentals||K-5||9 classes||$190/$200|
|3:15 – 4:15||Taekwondo||K-5||9 classes||$115/$125|
|Dynamic Chess||K-5||9 classes||$140/150|
|Experiential Painting||K-5||9 classes||$165/$175|
|NEW! Whittier Warblers Chorus||K-3||9 classes||$80/$90|
The PTO will continue to offer need-based scholarships to those who qualify (maximum one course per child). Check the box on the registration form to request. Scholarships, like all WISE classes, are first-come, first-served. No scholarship requests will be accepted after Wednesday, March 13.
Registration begins Tuesday, March 5 and ends Friday, March 15. Classes are first-come, first-served. In the past, many classes have filled up the first day, so register early. Go to http://whittierpto.org/index.php/wise-registration/ to register and pay online via PayPal.
Registration is online only. If you will have difficulty getting internet access during the registration period, please email email@example.com or call the Whittier office at 708-524-3080 to make special accommodations.
You will receive registration confirmation by email the week before Spring Break. No registrations will be accepted after the session has begun, and no refunds will be issued after the second class. Registrations without payment will not be accepted unless you are requesting a scholarship.
- After the dismissal bell, your child will report to the auditorium, where attendance will be taken and children will receive a nut-free snack.
- Instructors will escort your child to the front office of the school at the end of WISE. Parents/guardians should pick up their children PROMPTLY at 4:15 pm.
- If your child will be absent, please mention WISE when you call the school office, so that we are alerted. We take your children’s safety very seriously, and we must account for every child.
WISE needs volunteers for our program to run. If you are able to help take attendance and supervise students before classes start OR help dismiss them when classes end, please keep an eye out for an email to sign up. Attendance volunteers will receive $50 off of one class, to be given as a refund after registration ends. Please click here for the volunteer signup. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Thank you for your continued support.
Please email WISEwhittier@gmail.com or call the Whittier office at 708-524-3080. If you have suggestions on how to improve the WISE program, please email us at email@example.com.